28 May 2004 - Release 1.10
- HTML output page refresh rate config (contributed by Aaron Smith)
- Bug 952450 fixed (Not serializable objects in session)
- Bug 938685 fixed (formatter displays first test result only)
21 March 2004 - Release 1.9 "Spring"
21 November 2003 - Release 1.8
30 July 2003 - Release 1.7
Added 'Run all' button to test runner
Added 'show/hide tests' toggle to test runner
Fixed bug 771518
5 July 2003 - Release 1.6.6
18 March 2003 - Release 1.6.5
02 March 2003 - Release 1.6.4
30 Jan 2003 - Release 1.6.3
28 Jan 2003 - Release 1.6.2
18 Jan 2003 - Release 1.6.1
- Implemented feature request for resource-ref entries
- Fixes in the documentation
15 Dec 2002 - Release 1.6
- JUnitEE servlet provides threaded mode for long running tests. This avoids timeouts
and gives the possibility to stop test execution. Also included is
JUnitEEThreadedServlet which has threaded mode on by default.
- juniteewar task now extends the Ant war task and therefore inherits all it's features
- junitee task supports all relevant features of the junit task (formatters, if/unless
conditions for test execution, stack trace filtering)
17 Oct 2002 - Release 1.5.1
11 Oct 2002 - Release 1.5
- improved user interface
- possibility to run single tests out of a test suite
- new JUnitEEWar Ant task
- optional xml output of test results
- JUnitEEXMLServlet which produces xml output by default
- the system property 'cactus.contextURL' is set by JUnitEEServlet to support Jakarta Cactus test cases
15 Aug 2002 - Release 1.4
- New option to run all tests found in a specified jar file
- Ant task for build integration
- TestServletBase is no longer abstract and should work for almost any case as is
- Fixes for bug 583856,
20 Oct 2001
Added option to list the executed tests.
HTML characters such as < and > are now escaped properly in the
test output. Newlines are converted to <br>.
23 Jul 2001
JUnitEE has become a Sourceforge project. For more info,
visit the main project page.
14 Mar 2001
JUnitEE has been updated to work with JUnit 3.5.
The example has been updated to use a modern (and much, much
simpler) Ant buildfile.
Extra spaces (which were confusing the Sun J2EE RI) have been
removed from the example's xml deployment descriptors.
12 Jan 2001
- JUnitEE has been updated to work with JUnit 3.4.
|This project is hosted by